If there is one thing I love about spring it is the time to reinvent your current wardrobe and start fresh. At Seafoodeducators, we are always looking for new ways to define ourselves, whether it is with a new statement piece or an everyday essential we can't live without. The fun thing about jewelry is that it doesn't complete a person but it's a better understanding of a person's personality and how they choose to express themselves.
While I am always changing up my style, this month these o+p pieces are my top picks and I'm excited to share them with you!
1. Zoe Chandelier Drop Earrings ($36): These new spring arrivals were love at first sight. My personal favourite being the paisley green and blue shade. You will want to wear these out every night. Looks great with a clean crisp shirt as well.
2. Tula Crystal Bracelet ($32): I will never take this bracelet off. Seriously. The amount of compliments I get when I wear it out is enough for me to love it more and more. I like to stack my bracelets so I usually wear this piece with another simple delicate to not over do it. The opal stone is such a pretty colour for spring/summer as well!
3. Ace Ring ($62): I've been trying to hunt down a good everyday ring for a long time and this one is the winner! With intricate detailing and long lasting hardware, this ring is a perfect staple and I can't help but love the vintage feel.
4. The Signature Carrie Necklace ($100): The Carrie Personalized Necklace is my everyday must-have. I bought it at the 16" length so it is perfect to layer with other delicates. It literally goes with every outfit so whether I feel like adding more to my look or keeping it simple by itself, you can't go wrong. It is such a good basic that I had to share!
5. Erin Statement Ring ($94): There is not enough I can say about this ring to truly express how beautiful it is in person. The mix of sterling silver, marcasite stones, and cubic zirconia crystals has me swooning every time I look down at my hand. It instantly elevates my style and I feel so stylish wearing it. For those looking for one good cocktail ring, this is it!
5. Rebecca Beaded Tassel Necklace ($42): On the days I want to layer up my Carrie Necklace, this is my go-to choice. A beautiful, shimmery beaded stone necklace is a knock-out in person and looks beautiful from day to night.
7. Vesper Pendant ($42): For nights out when I wear a low V top or a high neckline, this long statement pendant is perfect. I really like to layer longer necklaces and this is the perfect length and not too much of an overstatement. The elements of pearls and pave crystals is the perfect amount of shine and pop.
8. Skyler Cushion Ring ($45): I was on the search for a pop of colour when it came to my stacking rings. When this beauty arrived to the office in a aqua chalcedony stone I instantly picked it up. With an added touch of colour and a stone that glimmers in the light, I seriously can't stop staring at it. Such great quality for the price as well!
You might recognize Emily from our photos on our site, but she's more than just a pretty face! Emily is a driving force behind Seafoodeducators - catch her helping customers with styling questions, preparing orders with love and care, and getting the newest items up on the site!